September 24, 2005

vella approach & world peace

Talk about giving FOUNDATIONS a new face. Thanks to "Vicky Vella"... wehehe... (do i see Ate Jot drowning in praises!?!~wink~) I personally enjoyed the seminar. Refreshing, I must say... (am I actually hearing myself?!). Perhaps, I missed talking in front of a big crowd and elicitng a positive response from them. One of the things that I truly find satisfying. A window to my soul... :) Found myself smiling at the thought of the possibilities... SONLIFE... God-willing... faith in an old dream...

"World peace"... nobody could have quipped it better than Jeanger. The good old days... I suddenly missed Baguio. My WT circle... it's a new beginning for all of us. Know I love you all dearly. I'm praying... for us... dream with me... again...





No comments: