We thank God for His sustaining grace the past months as we do ministry. In this issue, you will read about:
- Asia Pacific Healthy Church (APHC) Conference Manila 2016 Highlights
- A testimony from Ms. Elizabeth Yu, on how studying the life and ministry of Jesus Christ, has helped her grow as a disciplemaker
- Updates on Fil-Chi Coaching Clusters, Movement Building and 4-Chair Discipling Seminars in Luzon and Mindanao
- An opened opportunity to partner in the gospel work in India
Indeed, it was only through God's grace that enabled us to accomplish much for His kingdom.
Personally, I praise God for the following:
- Family vacation in Hong Kong. We thank the Lord for His provision and sustaining health for enabling our family to spend a few days in Hong Kong last October. It was our first trip abroad as a family, and it was a blessed time to be with my sister, Charm, who is based in New Zealand.
- Praise God for the completion and launching of Choose Joy, the small group material for evangelistic groups for CCBC last July. It was indeed my privilege to be part of the Curriculum team for the Discipleship Committee of my church.
- I praise God for being part of the Curriculum team of our Young Adults Ministry Camp, Surge, held last October. It was a joy to see young adults coming to know Christ as their Lord and Savior and recommitting their lives to Jesus through the camp.
- I praise God for serving as board member of Capitol City Baptist Church for the past three years. I will forever be grateful for the privilege to serve my home church, stewarding God's resources alongside servant-leaders in the board. I step down, with much hope and prayers, that CCBC will continue passionately pursuing God's mandate to make disciples of all nations.
- Pray for me as Alvin and I prepare for the last stretch of our wedding preparations. For financial provision and more importantly, our readiness for a life together as husband and wife.
- Pray for the many transitions that I will be undergoing in the coming year: as a wife; adjustments in my new home church, Grace Gospel Church, pray that I will easily learn the Fukien language, and the Fil-Chi culture; God-willing, pray for me as I prepare to be a mother.
- Pray for me as I transition my present discipleship group to another discipler/s.
- Pray for me as I target to finally finish my Thesis as part of my requirement to finish my M.A. in Christian Education in Asian Theological Seminary.
- Pray as I continue to fulfill my responsibilities as Curriculum Development Coordinator/Missionary of Wavemakers.
Thank you so much for partnering with us. To God be the glory!
Aimee Ivee Tolentino