February 28, 2007

Sonlife 2007: February 2-10, 2007

Day 1...
"... and I'm back... but with a different mission... we're under the same sky... lovely moon hides its face behind the clouds..."



Day 2...
"... what a day... everything was unplanned but God is just full of surprises... I'm one of the boys! :)"








Day 3...
"... of faith that grows... and friendship tombstones... struggling heart... newfound friends... serenity by the river... lovely walk... chili crab and Esplanade... today, I have truly experienced Singapore... :)"









Day 4...
"...found company at the crossroads... determined to build bridges that will last... help me break through the wall that stands between us..."










Day 5...
"... reflecting, refocusing, resourcing... am I asking the right questions?"







Day 6...
"... I sit at the crossroads again... help me take the risks... I want to dream again..."



Day 7...
"L-O-V-E... a moment of peace in my secret sanctuary... 'more than enough'... :)"




Day 8...
"another NORTHERN STAR... sadly, you are... last day... walked on barefeet... blissfully tired...:)"




Going home...
"... NEXT STEPS :)"

No comments: