August 14, 2005

riddles...

resurfacing...
someone from the past.. a friend... perhaps, trying to reconnect with old-time friends... quite unusual...
made me wonder... could it be... "OGL"... nah!
ok, i have to admit... i did consider the "possibilities"... but then again.. i have to go back to my standards... tempting... but i need to guard my heart... no time for love... FOR NOW...

reconnecting...
"i was trying to recall the last time we talked... i could vaguely remember... i miss you ff.."
figaro, august 13, 3:30 p.m. - an exclusive ff date... it's only to you i could share my dreams as well as my fears... so i'm sure what we have is special... thank you for finding a way...

relieved...
everybody deserves a second chance... it was nice to see you again... hope you will stay...

resolution...
... has been very elusive for the longest time... hopeful it will finally be found...
"the shortest distance between two points is a straight line"

reinventing one's self...
... i needed change in my life... so i took it out on my hair... it turned out surprisingly nice... WORLD, get ready for the new ai!

rattled...
"so are we ready to be 'the highest second priority' ? "
now, i'm not quite sure...





No comments: